To provide veterinary leadership, support and guidance to businesses, organizations and governments engaged in the field of international animal transportation.
To become the central medical and professional organization recognized as the trusted and leading partner in the international arena for global transportation of all animal-kind.
- To create and maintain an international repository of multi-faceted information pertaining to animal transportation.
- To engage veterinary and academic researchers worldwide to increase
knowledge and understanding of the complex issues of animal transportation.
- To maintain up-to-date legal and regulatory information regarding all
medical implications of animal transportation.
- To analyze and assess business and operational requirements, practices
and constraints in the field of animal transportation.
- To develop and promote international veterinarian policies, guidelines
and procedures for animal transportation.
- To promote and spread awareness, knowledge and values of animal
well-being during transport.